- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you should contact us directly to cancel the agreement. If you can't use the form on PayPal's website, you should contact PayPal Customer Service by phone. Here's how:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Contact Us at the bottom of any page on the Pay Pal website.
- Click Call Us on PayPal's page, then click Continue for their Customer Service phone number.
Please note that after canceling a payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement, you are still required to pay for the goods or services you received.