The Fabulous World of Canine Rehab
Thanks for clicking around! You’ll find some great articles on this page – all free for the viewing!
The practice of Canine Rehab is so very rewarding, and those of us in the industry tend to be very dedicated individuals!! If you already practice in the field of canine rehab, you might find these articles useful for marketing your services to referring veterinarians or simply read them as a review for yourself. If you have not obtained training in canine rehab, you might find these articles to be a good source of information for your general knowledge.
Evidence Based Physiotherapy
Physical Therapy, Physiotherapists and Animal Rehabilitation
Survey of the Practice of Animal Physiotherapy Internationally
What You Should Know Before You Buy A Therapeutic Laser
WHY NOT PHYSIO?
Interprofessional Collaboration - Veterinary and Physical Therapy Perspectives
Sit Pretty - What all the fuss is about!
Animal Rehab Education in North America - 2017
And for those of you eager for MORE, I have a special gift!!!
If you are a Canine Rehab Therapist / Practitioner / Technician / Assistant, Veterinary Physiotherapist, or Animal Physiotherapist, then you’ll want to see what I’ve got below!
PT Assessment 101 – The Pathofunctional Assessment and Diagnosis Set
- A Webinar Video of this presentation
- An Audio file of this same presentation (for those of you who prefer to download and listen to educational materials as you drive to work or workout at the gym)
- The Handout – both the written article AND the powerpoint handout
- A Tick-off sheet to help guide rehab practitioners on what they should be assessing for on EVERY musculoskeletal rehab assessment
- 'BLOG-BLASTS' - Weekly e-blasts to highlight new blog content!
- 16 ADDITIONAL PIECES OF CONTENT - examples of educational material on the Member's side of FourLeg.com!!!!
This is great information that I am often asked about – and I want to give it to those of you who are serious rehab practitioners! As well, it’s YOU that I want to keep in touch with, provide you with free briefings of my full membership newsletter, inform you of new blog posts, and let you in on new canine rehab resources as they become available. This isn’t the Full Membership – just access to more right now, and it will allow me to send you updates in the future.
So, in order to receive these resources and benefits, just sign up.
In order to receive the weekly email and blog, just sign up below: