Canine Exercise Solutions

Discussion regarding whatever other odd-ball stuff that has been thrown your way!
lehughes
Site Admin

Canine Exercise Solutions

Post by lehughes »

Hi Laurie!

I am currently using Canine Exercise Solutions from Physiotec but it is not linked to four legs. Is there a difference between the two or is it the same thing and branded differently?

Thanks,
DL

lehughes
Site Admin

Re: Canine Exercise Solutions

Post by lehughes »

Hi D,

Sorry for my tardy reply! So much going on… it never seems to stop!

Okay, so there are 3 programs that come down from Physiotec - Canine Exercise Solutions (which was created by the folks at UT, FourLegExercise which is mine, and the one that Sasha Foster has created, oh and I think they were also looking at creating a sporting dog one for the Canine Fitness Trainers as well.)
They are all different in some way. Well, basically, we have all created our own exercises.

When I created mine, I duplicated what was already on Canine Exercise Solutions and then I added more / added my own… so in my mind, it’s more complete! :)
What you can do is e-mail / call Physiotec to ask for a free trial of FourLeg to see what you think. You can either switch to FourLeg completely OR pay for it to be added on to your Canine Exercise Solutions package. Either way, you might as well look at it / test it out to see what you think for yourself, and the company is good about their free trials.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Laurie
LAURIE EDGE-HUGHES