Assisi Loop Rental

Discussion regarding whatever other odd-ball stuff that has been thrown your way!
puppylove

Assisi Loop Rental

Post by puppylove »

Good Afternoon,

Does anyone "rent" out their assisi loop for trial? I have a couple of clients that I am recommending it to and I am really excited that both patients will benefit. However, one of them has experienced chronic arthritis for so many years that I think they will need to try it for at least 2 weeks to see it's benefits. By then, I can't see how renting it would be a cost benefit to me or them.

If anyone does rent it, could you give me the pricing/time guidelines you are using?

Thank You,
Missi

lehughes
Site Admin

Re: Assisi Loop Rental

Post by lehughes »

Hey Missi,

Interesting thought... It's a 'lower priced' item, which is intended for a home use / purchase. While I don't think there's anything wrong with renting (we rent out lasers), I just don't know if this item is simply better off as a purchase or don't kind of a thing.

Now that being said, why not try it. Pick a weekly price, keep their card on file and/or 'authorized' for the full purchase price (incase they don't come back with it or in the case that they damage it), and see how it works out.

Pick a price that is worthwhile for you... Maybe 1/8th of the price of the unit as a weekly rental rate. (Just off the top of my head.)

My thoughts anyways!

Cheers,

Laurie
LAURIE EDGE-HUGHES