software

Discussion related to starting up, operating, or growing a canine rehab business, and marketing of the same.
dizzy downunder

software

Post by dizzy downunder »

Hi All,
I have been clunking along with an old fashioned software system for recording all my patient history, treatments and payments. This was kindly customised by a techie previous client of mine and it was great to start with, but now I am getting busier I need something a bit more streamlined and easier to use for generating reports for vets and insurance companies.
The vet systems, and most of the human pt systems I have seen are full of stuff I don't need (such as pharmacy for flea and worm treatments), or wildly expensive (designed for human hospitals or corporate practices I suspect).
Do you have a favourite system that doesn't take months to learn?
I would love to hear what works for you.

lehughes
Site Admin

Re: software

Post by lehughes »

I have a 'customized' (by the company) software program called InTouch. We use it mostly for billing and scheduling, but it does have the ability for charting and reports. Another newer human software is 'Jane'. From what I understand in talking with other physios - it has a lot of functionality. I'm afraid that any software will need to be customized. I don't think the vet ones fit well with 'rehab', but the human ones absolutely need customization. These two human ones have a different (more affordable) billing situation. We pay a reasonable monthly fee. No set up charge. Quite do-able.

I think this question has also been posted somewhere else on the forum. I'm just going to have a look and report back!

Cheers,

Laurie
LAURIE EDGE-HUGHES

lehughes
Site Admin

Re: software

Post by lehughes »

Yep... there's a similar thread in the miscellaneous category.
LAURIE EDGE-HUGHES